Flashing phones is not risky as long as you follow this tutorial. Still, do this
at your own risk, I will not take responsibility in case you kill your phone and
not follow the procedure correct.F.A.Q - Frequently Asked
Q: What is A2uploader ?
A: It is a software for
flashing SE A2 based phones with USB!
Q: Who made this software ?
It is made by the_laser - thnx to laser
Q: Which are A2 based phone? any
A: Here is list of supported A2 phones:
- C Series: C510, C702, C901, C902, C903, C905
- G Series: G502, G705
- K Series: K630, K660, K850
- T Series: T700, T707, T715
- V Series: V640
- W Series: W508, W595, W705, W715, W760, W890, W902, W910, W980, W995
- Z Series: Z750, Z770, Z780
- New SE phones: Jalou, Naite
Q: Why i need to flash phone
A: You can flash for Debrard - remove 3G,Vodafone logo etc, reset all data
you modded, upgrade to increase perfomance, and for any software issue -
blinking on sony logo, white light etc.
Q: Where to get A2 firmwares for
A: You can get firmwares from here. Also, You can search on
Q: Where to download A2 uploader?
A: You can download from
here - A2 Uploader
Q: Which firmware do I need? And how to
check it is latest one?
A: The latest firmware always has the highest
number/character combination. e.g. R3EA037 is newer than R3DA031.
If you want
an unbranded phone you have to choose a generic firmware, this will be stated in
the name. For example K850_R1FA037_MAIN_GENERIC
the right FS with your main firmware, these are the languages that are included
in the different FS versions:Regions and languages for A2
- ADRIATIC en - sq - bg - hr - fr - de - el - it - ro - ru
- AMERICA en - pb - cf - nl - fr - xl - es
- APAC-ANZ en - nl - fr - de - ms - id - tl - th - vi - zs
- BALTIC en - et - lv - lt - ru
- C-ASIA en - ar - az - fa - kk - ru - tr - uk
- CENTRAL-EUROPE en - bs - hr - de - cs - hu - pl - sr - sk - sl
- CHINA en - zs
- FRANCE en - fr
- HONG-KONG en - zh
- HUTCH-WORLD en - da - de - it - sv
- ISRAEL en - ar - az - fa - fr - tl - he - hi - ru
- JAMAICA en - pb - nl - fr - es
- NORDIC en - sq - ar - hr - da - fi - is - no - sv - tr
- ORANGE-CH-SI en - fr - it - de
- ORANGE-SIGN en - eu - ca - nl - fr - gl - de - pl - ro - sk - es
- RUSSIA en - ru
- S-ASIA-LEVAN en - ar - az - bn - fa - fr - tl - he - hi - ru
- S-CENTR-AFR en - ar - nl - fa - fr - ha - de - ig - st - yo - zu - pt
- S-E-EUROPE en - sq - bg - hr - el - hu - mk - ro - ru - sr
- TELEFONICA en - eu - ca - fr - gl - pt - es
- TAIWAN en - zt
- T-MOB-INT en - hr - cs - nl - de - hu - mk - pl - sk - tr
- VFE-LIVE-A en - eu - ca - nl - fr - gl - de - it - pt - es
- VFE-LIVE-B en - bg - hr - cs - de - el - hu - sl - ro
- WESTERN-EUROPE en - eu - ca - nl - fr - gl - de - pt - es - tr
Your FS will be called K850_R1FA037_FS_HUTCH-WORLD_RED52. If you
want any other language, just search the FS version where your language is
included. Do not forget to download the right firmware for your phone. Flashing
wrong firmware can be dangerous and can kill phone.You can see
- Be sure to have the USB drivers installed, run GG
setup that comes with the A2uploader archive.
- Before we start your battery
has to have enough power left, 50% or more. Flashing with a low battery
percentage can kill your phone.Main screen:
This is the main
screen of A2uploader. With the identify button you can check your IMEI number,
current firmware and device name. Add the
: Press the button add and select the main firmware file you just
downloaded, it must have a *.mbn extension. Now pres sok, you’re back on the
main screen and the firmware file is added to the box.
Again press add and
now select your FS file, this file must have *.fbn extension.Press
: Press the flash button.
- Now the
program will ask you to hold C and connect your phone. Turn off the phone, hold
"C" and now insert the USB cable while holding the "C" button. You can release
the C button when new text appears in the big box on the left.
holding C doesn't connect the phone connect while holding the 2 and 5 key, this
applies for some A2 phone
- A2uploader will now flash the firmware.
During this process do NOT disconnect your phone.
- After complete
flashing process. A2 uploader will say “ready” at the bottom when the flashing
process is done, now you can safely disconnect your phone from the USB
- Now we have to add custom pack files to make phone work!
You can get custompack from here
How to write custom files?
A: Remove the two firmware files that are in the
box and add the custompack you have downloaded (still ZIPPED) to misc files with
- Now press flash and connect the phone again
holding C, like we did before. Then wait till A2 uploader says “Ready’ again and